Vintage Plastic Canvas Pattern Booklet: Seasonal Magnets. 50+ fast-and-fun motifs for all seasons. These designs would make excellent little brooches too- just switch out a pin for the magnet! General materials include 7-count plastic canvas and #4 medium-weight yarn.
- New Year's and Valentine's Day: Father Time/Hourglass, Clock, Bottle/Glass, Bow and Arrow, Engagement Ring, Kissing Fish.
- St Patrick's Day and Easter: Turtle, St Patrick, Horshoe/Shamrock, Alligator, Crosses, Rabbit, Jelly Beans, Bible.
- Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Birthdays: Purse, Lipstick, Shoe, Tiara, Crown, Necktie, Saw/Hammer, Remote Control, Birthday Cake, Gift/Bow, Balloon.
- Summer: Sailboat, Sand Bucket/Shovel, Ice Cream Cone, Lady Liberty, Uncle Sam, Swimsuit/Sunglasses, Butterfly, Rocket, Liberty Bell.
- Halloween: Witch/Broom, Cat, Ghost/Bat, Pumpkin, Skeleton, Frankenstein, Dracula, Frankenstein's Bride.
- Autumn: Football, Leaves/Acorn, Haystack/Pumpkin, Pumpkin Pie, Scarecrow, Turkey, Squirrel, Pilgrim Girl, Pilgrim Boy.
- Winter: Reindeer, Lampost/Holly, Mrs Claus, Santa Claus, Bells, Pinecone, Ice Skate, Snowman, Igloo/Penguin, Eskimo/Fish.
2002, eighteen pages. The Needlecraft Shop. Designed by Robin Howard-Will.
How will my order be delivered?
--- MAIL original pattern (US ONLY)
Once you place an order, we try to mail it out within 1 - 3 business days (M-F, no holidays). You will receive order notifications by email or text, depending on what you select upon checkout.
--- International Customers
If you're located outside of the US and want an original pattern mailed to you, please visit my Etsy Shop: RedBirdPatternsNKits
Due to the nature of the patterns, in general, no returns accepted at this time. Absolutely reach out if you have any questions or concerns regarding your order. We review any requests individually to help come up with the best solution!
*About Vintage Patterns
--Needlecraft Patterns Language and Supplies Information: See image for recommended materials info for your craft pattern. This is a pattern only, no materials or supplies are included with your purchase. The pattern is written in English, in standard American terms. Many patterns presume you know the basics of and doesn't include any learn-to guides.
Remember that many of these are vintage needlecraft patterns. Your local craft store may not carry the same exact items listed in the pattern. Certain patterns may require a little online shopping trip. Again, please check out the product page/photos for the full materials list for each pattern.
--How Cardinal House Stitches Obtains Vintage Patterns (A Note from Kat): My family is seriously crafty. My grandmother ran her craft business, Lienhart Dollhouse, for decades in Pensacola, FL. Growing up, I helped her set up at craft shows all across the Southeast and frequented the wholesale showrooms of craft suppliers. I spent a lot of time with her as a kid. Her favorite bird was the Cardinal and I always think of her when I see one now since she passed. That's actually where 'Cardinal House' came from...for her.
Each member of the family tended to branch out with their own branch of crafts. My aunt ended up opening up her own craft supply shop, including an Ebay store as soon as that was a thing. She became a distributor for many of the publishers that were booming in the 1990's- early 2000's. Many of the patterns are from her collection. She closed up her craft shop and went to work with my uncle. I also pick up books whenever I see them out at garage sales and thrift stores.
The vintage patterns are not designed by me- most of these patterns booklets are 20-40 years old!! They are hard to find in stores any more. Most of the publishers have been absorbed into other companies or are gone completely. Most of these booklets are in like new condition despite their age. If any of the patterns are more worn, condition will be noted on product description.